Enjoy spectacular views morning and night
This private suite features a large parlor with double sliding doors, dining table and a conversation area facing a beautifully carved travertine fireplace. An oversized bath has a double-sink vanity with separate tub and shower.
Casita accommodations are a collection of 12, two-story buildings featuring 119 guestrooms and suites. Casitas are opposite the main building, separated by The Phoenician Pools and Necklace lake, each offering doorstep parking. Locations and views vary. Guests may either call for complimentary transportation to various resort areas, or anticipate a brief stroll to property venues, including an approximate 300-yard walk to the main building.
- Room Size
Whether you choose an elegant guestroom in the hotel, an intimate casita on the edge of Necklace Lake, or a residential-style suite, you’ll enjoy the rich, warm tones of the surrounding Sonoran Desert in a relaxed Scottsdale atmosphere. Discover unparalleled service, natural beauty and an approachable luxury at Scottsdale’s most enchanting resort destination.
- Casita averaging 1150 square feet
- Doorstep parking
- Select ground floor suites available with Patio Fire Tables
- View of pools, garden or golf course
- Oversized bathroom with separate tub and shower
- Imported Frette Italian linens
- Contemporary furnishings
- Personal amenities including robes, make-up mirrors, scales, hair dryers and the finest toiletries