Enjoy spectacular views morning and night
The Casita Guestrooms offer an easy-to-reach alternative to a standard guest room. Sliding doors provide incredible views and open to a terrace furnished with table and chairs, outdoor fire table as well as other comfortable seats.
Casita accommodations are a collection of 12, two-story buildings featuring 119 guestrooms and suites. Casitas are opposite the main building, separated by The Phoenician Pools and Necklace lake, each offering doorstep parking. Locations and views vary. Guests may either call for complimentary transportation to various resort areas, or anticipate a brief stroll to property venues, including an approximate 300-yard walk to the main building.
- Room Size
Whether you choose an elegant guestroom in the hotel, an intimate casita on the edge of Necklace Lake, or a residential-style suite, you’ll enjoy the rich, warm tones of the surrounding Sonoran Desert in a relaxed Scottsdale atmosphere. Discover unparalleled service, natural beauty and an approachable luxury at Scottsdale’s most enchanting resort destination.
- Guestrooms averaging 600 square feet
- Private terrace or balcony
- View of pools, garden or golf course
- Oversized bathroom with separate tub and shower
- Imported Frette Italian linens
- Contemporary furnishings
- Personal amenities including robes, make-up mirrors, scales, hair dryers and the finest toiletries