The Phoenician Suite is a great place to entertain
The Phoenician Suite is a great place to entertain. A full wall of sliding glass doors allows in the desert light and opens to a large terrace fully furnished with tables, chairs and chaise lounges. The bedroom features a king bed, a second entertainment center, a sitting area, walk-in closet and a marble bath with separate tub and shower.
- Room Size
Whether you choose an elegant guestroom in the hotel, an intimate casita on the edge of Necklace Lake, or a residential-style suite, you’ll enjoy the rich, warm tones of the surrounding Sonoran Desert in a relaxed Scottsdale atmosphere. Discover unparalleled service, natural beauty and an approachable luxury at Scottsdale’s most enchanting resort destination.
- Suites averaging 1200-1475 square feet
- Private terrace
- Expansive resort views
- Oversized bathroom with separate tub and shower
- Writing Desk and media center
- Wet bar with refrigerator
- Imported Frette Italian linens
- Contemporary furnishings
- Personal amenities including robes, make-up mirrors, scales, hair dryers and the finest toiletries