The Phoenician Spa
- What are the Daily Hours of Operation?
- First treatment begins at 9:00am; Last treatment begins at 6:00pm.
- 8:00am – 7:00pm: locker rooms, relaxation areas, and retail.
- Rooftop pool opens at 9am with food service from 10:30am – 5:00pm.
- Is there a minimum age requirement?
- Spa guests must be 18 years or older.
- Salon services such as the Drybar and nail salon, are available to younger guests when accompanied by an adult.
- Do you offer day passes?
- Yes; if a resort guest wishes to use the Spa without booking a treatment, they can do so for a daily fee of $30. This will include access to locker rooms, hydrotherapy amenities, relaxation areas, rooftop pool and fitness classes.
- The Canyon Suites guests paying the Resort Fee receive daily access to spa facilities. Retail $30 per person.
- Day passes are not available to locals at this time.
- If a non-resort guest books a spa treatment, do they have access to the main resort pools?
- Non-resort guests will only have access to the Spa and its facilities with the booking of a treatment.
- Do Elite members have complimentary spa access?
- Complimentary access is not available. Elite members would pay the $30 Day Pass fee or book a 50-minute spa treatment.
- Where should spa guests park?
- Guests may park in Lot 2 in the designated spa parking spaces.
- What is the cancellation policy?
- A minimum 4-hour notice is required to cancel or amend a reserved appointment.
- Spa packages, private parties, cabana rentals and personal training sessions require 24-hour notice.
- Do you offer treatments that are safe during pregnancy?
- Expectant mothers may enjoy many of our body treatments offered AFTER the first trimester; we advise avoiding treatments using deep pressure or heat.
- Facial treatments and nail treatments are available at any time during pregnancy.
- Do you offer special treatments for couples?
- Yes, there are two options:
- Massage treatments are offered in our couples’ treatment room.
- The Tranquility Suite is available to book for added privacy or special occasions. All treatments on the menu can be offered in the suite and include additional seasonal amenities. Please contact the spa for pricing.
- Yes, there are two options:
- What nail treatments are available?
- The Nail Lounge offers hand and foot treatments in 25-minute and 50-minute increments
- Shellac Polish is available
- We do not offer Acrylic nails
- What hair services are available?
- Drybar is our hair service partner: No cuts, no color, just fabulous blowouts and up-dos
- Guests can call 2660 directly to book or use the Drybar APP
- A DryBar appointment will not include complimentary access to the spa. Guests will still need to purchase a 50-minute spa treatment or a $30 day pass.
- Who can use the spa fitness area?
- Spa guests (including those who purchase a $30 Day Pass) have complimentary access to the fitness area and all classes offered.
- Phoenician resort guests under the Resort Fee receive 50% off fitness classes upon check-in at the spa. Retail $20 per person.
- Canyon Suites guests receive complimentary Day Pass access under the Canyon Resort Fee.
- Indoor classes will take place in the Movement Studio—class offerings will update monthly.
- Personal Training sessions are available to guests by appointment only.
- Reminder: The Athletic Club is available to all resort guests for self-guided general workouts, featuring Matrix equipment and Fitness on Demand.
- Who can use the spa pool?
- Access is exclusive to spa guests (including $30 Day Pass guests)
- How big is the spa pool area?
- Pool length is 67 feet with a maximum depth of 3.5 feet,
- There are 47 chaise lounges.
- There are 8 cabanas for rental. Cabana booking is available through the spa concierge; prices will vary by seasonal demand.
- Can you eat and drink at the spa pool?
- F&B menu features selections from Kalio Kabobbery and specialty spa cocktails.
- Guests cannot bring their own food and/or beverage.
- What can guests purchase at the Spa Boutique?
- Featured items for women & men include facial skincare products and tools, makeup, sunscreen, swimwear, loungewear, sleepwear, robes, active wear, yoga wear, jewelry, candles and gifts.
- At the Aroma Design Bar, guests can custom blend aromatherapy into treatment oils, lotions and scrubs.
- The beautiful Phoenician Spa robe is available at $125.
- All guests and locals are welcome to shop in the Spa Boutique.