A daily resort charge of $35 will be posted to each guestroom for a variety of amenities which include:
- In-room wireless Internet access.
- Daily Morning Yoga – Please visit the monthly spa schedule for details
- Cocktail Mixology – Please visit the hostess at Mowry & Cotton for details and reservations, 24-hour reservations required. Daily at 2pm.
- Supervised Child Care while dining at resort restaurants with our Funicians Night Owls Program
- Tennis court and equipment rental (one hour daily) Reservations required.
- Bicycle rental (two hours daily)
- 50% off fitness classes
We are pleased to provide both valet and self-parking.
Overnight service is $33 per evening.
Self-parking is offered at $20 per night.
The following rates apply to the resort’s underground parking garage:
0-4 Hours: $8
4-8 Hours: $14
8+ Hours and Overnight: $20
0-2 Hours: $12
2-4 Hours: $16
4-8 Hours $20
8+ Hours and Overnight: $33
Validation available for guests dining at J&G Steakhouse, Mowry & Cotton, Thirsty Camel and Afternoon Tea for visitors up to three hours.
For any questions, please contact Reservations at 480 941 8200.
The Phoenician’s Pet Policy pertains to canines only.
Guests staying at the resort may visit with their dogs only. Dogs must weigh less than 40 pounds. Up to two pets per guest room are permitted. To maintain resort standards, a non-refundable, deep-cleaning fee of $175 USD will be charged per pet, per stay. Guests must sign a pet liability waiver upon arrival for any damages their pets may cause. Dogs and their owners are accommodated on the ground floors of the resort’s casita buildings. Certain areas of the resort grounds are restricted from dogs, including all pool areas. Pets must be leashed at all times when walking the resort grounds, and may not be left alone in guest rooms. Dog beds and bowls are provided upon request.