Whether you choose an elegant guestroom in the hotel, an intimate casita on the edge of Necklace Lake, or residential style suite, you’ll enjoy the rich tones of the surrounding Sonoran Desert in a relaxed Scottsdale atmosphere. Enjoy unparalleled service, natural charm and elegance at Scottsdale’s most enchanting luxury resort.
Seduce your senses with luxury resort experiences in Scottsdale, Arizona. Enjoy a relaxing soak in marble baths. Lounge on private balconies with gorgeous panoramic views, or stay connected with the latest technology. From the finest amenities and personal care products to unmatched attention to detail, we ensure your stay is as inspiring as our desert scenes. At The Phoenician, your every desire is taken care of.
- 643 spacious guest rooms
- 119 elegant casitas
- 62 luxurious suites – 12 in the main building, 12 casitas and 38 at The Canyon Suites
- 4 exquisite presidential suites
- Guestrooms averaging 600 square feet, with private balconies or patios
- Elegant furnishings and luxurious wool Berber carpet
- Luxurious oversized bathrooms with Italian Marble, with Roman oval bathtubs and separate showers
- Personal amenities include robes, make-up mirrors, scale, hair dryers and the finest toiletries
- In-room mini-bars
- In-room high-speed and wireless Internet access (included in resort fee)
- Three phones, including speaker phone with two lines and conference capabilities
- Wall safe
- 100% Egyptian cotton sheets
- Contemporary Southwestern artwork
- 40-inch LCD Televisions
- 24-hour room service
- Nightly turndown service (or twice daily maid service)
- iHome Speaker Dock with Clock Radio for iPod/iPhone
We are pleased to provide both valet and self-parking.
Overnight service is $29 per evening, plus tax.
Self-parking is offered at $12 per night, plus tax.
The following rates apply to the resort’s underground parking garage:
Validation for guests dining at J&G Steakhouse (dinner); Il Terrazzo (Sunday brunch, lunch, dinner); and Afternoon Tea will be provided for both valet and self-parking.
For any questions, please contact Reservations at 480 941 8200.