Scottsdale, Arizona Golf Course Adventures
Contoured out of the beauty of the spectacular Sonoran Desert in Scottsdale, Arizona, The Phoenician features a 27-hole championship golf course that inspires your spirit of adventure. Designed by Ted Robinson, Sr. and Homer Flint, The Phoenician’s three diverse nine-hole courses create 18-hole combinations for the challenge and fun you crave. Tee off on the finest golf courses in Scottsdale, Arizona, with 6,300 yards of extraordinary terrain with gorgeous greens, pristine desert views, breathtaking scenery and Arizona’s only sand-island green!
Named “North America’s Leading Golf Resort” by the World Travel Awards, The Phoenician has been ranked among the “Top 75 Golf Resorts in America” by Golf Digest. Managed by Troon Golf, the leader in luxury golf course management, The Phoenician offers a spectacular desert golf course experience in Scottsdale, Arizona, one of the hottest golf destinations on the planet.
To plan your golf getaway in Scottsdale, call (480) 423-2450.
Callaway rental clubs with two sleeves of Callaway golf balls and FootJoy rental shoes are available upon request.
For tee times, please call our 24-hour reservation line at (480) 423-2449, or reserve a tee time online
Golf rates do not include tax. Twilight starting times change based on time of year.
Golf Resort Amenities
• Stocked golf shop (named to GolfWorld Business magazine’s “World’s Top 100 Golf Shops”)
• 27,000 square-foot practice facilities, including a driving range, chipping green and oversized putting green
• Private instruction and group lessons
• Callaway rental clubs for men and women
• Shoe rental and locker rooms
• Food and beverage cart service
• Relish Burger Bistro
• 19th Hole Snack Bar and Patio (Seasonal)