The Phoenician, Arizona’s premier AAA Five Diamond resort destination, is cooking up a savory summer with the Third Annual $40-$30-$20 Culinary Countdown Summer Dining Series. Three different restaurants on property will be offering special prix fixe menus, May 5 – September 14, 2017. These special offers are available to the public as well as to guests staying on property. The participating restaurants include J&G Steakhouse, Afternoon Tea and Relish Burger Bistro.
J&G Steakhouse: Three-Course Menu for $40 per person
Indulge in the extraordinary flavors and breathtaking views of the award-winning J&G Steakhouse, inspired by renowned chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten, at The Phoenician. This summer, guests are able to choose their favorite appetizer, entrée and dessert to create a personalized three-course meal for $40 per person.
- Appetizer: Endive and Sugar Snap Pea Salad, Watermelon Gazpacho or Charred Corn Ravioli
- Entrée: Slowly Cooked Salmon, Parmesan Crusted Chicken or Marinated Prime Flat Iron Steak
- Dessert: Assortment of Sorbets and Ice Cream, Warm Chocolate Cake with Caramel Ice Cream or Fresh strawberries with Crisp Meringue or Sour Cream Poppy Seed Sorbet
Afternoon Tea: Three-Course Menu for $30 per person
This English tradition at The Phoenician has been consistently voted “Best Afternoon Tea” by the Phoenix New Times and Arizona Republic readers. The prix fixe applies to a full tea, valid only Tuesday – Friday.
Full tea includes:
- House-made Finger Sandwiches: including Classic Egg Salad, Lemon & Thyme Chicken Salad, and Crisp Asparagus and Garlic Herb Mousse
- Scones: Buttermilk and Cranberry Scones with Devonshire Cream, Lemon Curd and Strawberry Preserves
- Assortment of Decadent Pastries
Relish Burger Bistro: Two-Course Menu for $20 per person
Recently named the Valley’s Best Burger by Arizona Foothills Magazine, Relish Burger Bistro puts a fun twist on the all-American classic. For $20 per person, guests receive a two-course meal including:
- Choice of Gourmet Burger: Choose from nine innovative, mouth-watering burger creations with gourmet toppings. All burgers are served on a house-made brioche bun with tater tots.
- Dessert: Delicious Churro Ice Cream Sandwich with a waffle style churro and salted caramel ice cream
The $40-$30-$20 Culinary Countdown is for dine-in only. For additional information and reservations, please visit.thephoenician.com/culinary-offerings and call 480.423.2530.